Gregg Marks Productions
San Francisco • New York City • Los Angeles • firstname.lastname@example.org
This film documents real life stories of the power of forgiveness in the cases of violent crimes. It profiles the families and the prosecuted in the profound transformation that results from this courageous act.
It also explores the subject of nature vs. nurture and dispells the myth that people are just "born bad". Only around 4% of violent criminals are actually born with a physical or psychological issue, and the other 96% are a product of our surroundings, conditioning, institutional prejudice and our countries obsession with retribution over rehabilitation.
In a glimmer of hope this film profiles the hundreds of programs and organizations that are committed to restorative justice, rehabilitation and restoring our communities to ensure everyone has an equal chance to a life of success and freedom in America.
FILMMAKING • PHOTOGRAPHY • MUSIC PRODUCTION
MAY I BE FRANK
JASON MRAZ -
WHAT WOULD LOVE DO
SOPHIS - LOVER GIRL